testing multiple settings, weathering and lightning techniques, i eventually came up with this diorama, using some homemade cormomorants as well as bits from the 1/35 Hobbyboss T-35 model.
This is a bit lame, but I need to change the server of this site which is so slooow, and also to reactivate cdiorama.com
Well, I somehow protested that Mr Paint 's range missed a purple for my twilight dioramas, i must say I am quite flattered by the attention :)
Small diorama that wasn't made easy by the terrible weather as resin won't set well under 5°C and it was regularly below that tempearture lately. The figure is a modified Miniart one, the casting was terrible and I did a new head as well as hands.
That's the -I think- 5th of my "girls in white" / "Baba Yaga" series.
Another diorama,.. actually somewhat 4 of them at various stages of completion are lying here and there.
Here is a in progress picture of one called Lorelei. Resin has troubles to set in the winter.
Products heads up
I was sent that Pebeo Cernes Relief product some time agio and liked it straight away. Its fine tip allows me to make joints between the stuff i embbed in water and the stuff itself like my graves here.
It dries just like regular glossy Acrylic gel that you can find in art shops or Valejo's Water Effect (which is exactly the same stuff)
The reason I use those flex-pad instead of other solutions is seen here: I have been owning the same since 4 years and even though mine are in bad shape they still work alright. I love the "blade tip" which allows to sand in the crevices
That's a hobby sort of posting. I recently bought Uschi van der Rosten's metalic pigments and well, I used to know Alex before he was Uschi you see and this kind of posts can't do him wrong.