Now i have to glue all the different parts together and to had a roof.
Now as it will be partially destoyed, i need the different planks composing the roof to be '"divised'" so that the breaking of the roof could look natural. This is why I traced all the different planks of the roof with the other side of the X-Acto knife: I crush the balsa wood instead of cutting it which helps for the bending of the roof surface.
So my first blueprints for my current dios showed exactly the same deffects; this is why i changed a lot the original plans: see below, now all the elements interact one with another.
The darkest/lightests parts show the depressions/bumps of the diorama. yes there will be a sand bank behind the boat wich will begin at the same place as the rear part of the boat thus burrying it slightly
Here i am back again with a few ideas, if you would like to follow me.
Below is a pic taken from above from the '"Galway'" dio I took this morning.
now it's a fine bloke, I still like the sea more than 10 years after having doing it.
Now the composition sucks.
If you look at my drawings, the whole composition looks like a Disney animation or so: you have a first plan, a middle plan and a background. there is only the line produced by the sea to break this and this is NO good.