Blog

At least finished the font part, complete with pole mines support and even plastic screws!

What a beautiful sun! here's a last picture showing the stuff I have been adding to the front part of the boat -hooks and all. more pictures about that final part of the job on the front of the boat to come soon!

Then i put some rivets from an old Royal Models photoetched set, used some small parts out of the ICM BS3 gun in order to create some extra details for the boiler...


Back to the second part of the boat -ie the boiler.

I added bits of what was left of my thick aluminium foil from the Archangel diorama. unfortunately the bits where not big enough, so I glued several length together so that in the end the right length is obtained.

I then proceeded to rip-of the extremities of the alumnium foil using a compass.. when it was done, I strenghtened the underside with 2 components epoxy glue.



A little bit of extra destruction and i guess it will be alright!
On to another part...


In the end it looks like this...

Now is time for detailing of the 3 different elements: the front, the boiler and the '"housing'". I will also have to model just a bit of the engine so that I can add a few sharp details at the middle of the dio...


Pages