So I have been putting in my head that I wanted to do workshops. That's it workshops! In order for me to get invited in cool place where i could actually meet the people I have been trying to create some "8 hours diorama".
Did I succeed?
Well no. that one (called Floodlands, gallery here) was done in about 16 hours which means the double. That means I will have to work on all the bottlenecks i have been experiencing, like here for instance :
- Using a crap figure -here a Miniart Tanker, whose head and arm needed direfully replacement
- Create the base beforehand -here a simple plastic box
- learn to use the heatbox
- I finally learned that you just can't speed the plough when it comes to water making which is going to be a problem..
I will probably find countless others! Most of the final hours were spent to arrange the scene so that it looks showable in the end
Small diorama that wasn't made easy by the terrible weather as resin won't set well under 5°C and it was regularly below that tempearture lately. The figure is a modified Miniart one, the casting was terrible and I did a new head as well as hands.
That's the -I think- 5th of my "girls in white" / "Baba Yaga" series.
testing multiple settings, weathering and lightning techniques, i eventually came up with this diorama, using some homemade cormomorants as well as bits from the 1/35 Hobbyboss T-35 model.