The portholes

Well, I got some issues with the upper hull this week-end. i somehow forgot to do one of the photoetch fret so this part is in standby still i manage to create it. That's a long process which has in a way nothing to do with real model making!
But in the meantime it seems that one of the 3 goals I wanted to reach with this diorama is finally reached: this is the *streamlining of the photoetching process*.
It's still a bit long to create one fret, but I think i really master the process and am able to do the fine parts I need.
It seems the only downside to my method is the quality of the printing to the acetate/transparent paper.
Here is the fret I used for the portholes: