Well sorry for not posting that much it's simply because my head is just totally elsewhere which doesn't mean I lack in new ideas.
A few of those?
- In 187? out of revenge for some sort of "treachery", the French attacked the Chinese, sank a few boats and destroyed all the forts on the Yang Tse by taking them in reverse. But then, the french fleet (some of my preferred french boats ever like the Bayard for instance) couldn't drive too fast because of the Chinese soldiers bodies that jammed the propellers.
- There is a very beautiful and well known picture of an American sailor face down on a beach after Pearl Harbor, it's a very beautiful picture, sadly i couldn't find it while searching for it on the net.
- The Baba Yaga boxed diorama -all my youth I had those Russian stories book that my godfather brought me back from the USSR, those were illustrated handsomely by famous Russian painter Ivan Bilibin who died in the Leningrad siege. Well, a lot of them were about Baba Yaga, number one sorceress of the Slav world. I would like to do my own Baba Yaga as a handsome lady lying face down on one of those flimsy wooden bridges like the Russians do , well she would feed the dead lying in the marshes below. Some sort of mix between Barbarossa, Tokien's dead marches, and Ivan Bilibin.
- Searching for some videos on Youtube, I fell on one which apparently showed some American soldiers shooting some Japanese sailors asking for help in the water. It could well be a fake -even though when you see the American sailors they shoot with a BAR at sea level. Whatever, I think there is some idea here, because I could show blood in the water and also the shock of bullets hitting the water. Great technical challenge.
- you know Contemporary Art? I must say that despite having lived with a girl that sort of worked in that and having a more than reasonable knowledge about it, I am really highly suspicious. Whatever. You know Joseph Beuys? German artists, works with grease etc. Now what's interesting about it is the way he found that: the myth says he was shot down while driving a Stuka and that he was almost dead at the ends of some Tatars that healed while covering him in grease. I was thinking I could do a half dead near a Stuka wreck and call the diorama Joseph Beuys only to annoy search engines.
Eventually -you know how I call this "death dioramas", well it might change into "experimental dioramas" one of these days, actually I intend this place to be some sort of Labs.