Sorry for not having posting anything in months. I have been working on something like 4 dioramas at a time. more recently i finished that diorama whose picture below is a teaser. it is for The Weathering Magazine which should be out in December or January or when they can really.
Anyway, i have been forbidden to post any picture of the completed diorama for the time being. I should really have refused this, but oh well, I have lots others coming soonish, including a possibly great one.
Just a few days before finally posting the completed Seddul-Bahir diorama (4 years in the making), here is a small experiment that i started a few weeks ago as a side project. I failed it mostly because some bubbles stayed trapped. uyet there is a nice amber feel about it.
The idea and settings was picked almost completely from a sepia photograph which is quite well known, sadly I can't remind who did it, so if anyone knows, please feel free to drop me a line!
In the meantine it will end up as a desktop clipboard I suppose.. or as a gift or on ebay (why not)
A new diorama again! I think it belongs to the "not so bad" category. I had to do it basically 2 times as I missed tje resin the first around which led me to buy another time that same model (Bronco's Saloon Coach Opel).
You can see the full gallery Here
And now for something completely different. Homemade photoetch!! Not very fine I must say but enough for most of my 1/35 projects. it's been 5 years i am doing some now and I must say i have been streamlining it quite efficiently. The process is too long to be explained like that, but the first picture shows an insulated metal plaque.